CONFESSION: 2 Cor. 4:13: “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;”
SPEAK YOUR WAY INTO UNUSUAL BREAKTHROUGHS! – Section 4 Day 3 – Friday, 9th October, 2009
After the 40 prayers of praise and thanksgiving and praise worship, the booklet by Dr. Olukoya directed us to pray these 21 prayer points for DAY 33:
- I shall no longer experience the activities of the spirit of mount Pigsah, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall no longer be disappointed or fail at the edge of my desired miracles, success and victory, in the name of Jesus.
- I trample under my feet every serpent of treachery, evil reports, evil accusations, evil machinations and evil criticisms, in the name of Jesus.
- No counsel of the wicked shall stand against me, in the name of Jesus.
- No weapon that is fashioned against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises up against me is already condemned, in the name of Jesus.
- I tear down, in faith, every spiritual wall of partition between me and my divinely appointed helpers and benefactors, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the flavour of divine favour of God to fill me, in Jesus’ name.
- I speak destruction upon all devil’s agents assigned to hinder me and divert my blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree restoration upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- It is written that I should discard the former things. God shall do a new thing in my life and it shall spring forth. Now, I ask that new things should begin to spring forth in my marriage, in my business, in my finances and in my spiritual life, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord will make His face to shine upon me always and shall be gracious unto me, in the name of Jesus.
- His light will shine on my path and his favour and His favour will encompass me all the days of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I am the workmanship of God anointed with the oil of gladness. Jesus Christ has made me rich because he has given me all things pertaining to this life. This includes profitable living and fruitfulness in all that I do, in the name of Jesus.
- The word of God says that He will restore to me the years that the locust has eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, in the name of Jesus.
- The great army of God is beside me. I shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord my God, who hath dealth wonderously with me: and I shall never be ashamed, in the name of Jesus.
- It is written:that the Lord will open rivers in high places and fountains in the midst of the valleys: He will make the wilderness a pool of water, and dryland, springs of water. He will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle tree, and the oil tree, He will set in my desert the fig tree, and the pine, and the box tree together: I will see and know and consider, and understand together that the hand of the Lord has done this and the Holy One of Israel has created it, in Jesus’ name.
- My Lord God will make me the head and not the tail, and I shall be above only, and I shall not be beneath, in the name of Jesus.
- The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water, He turneth it withersoever He will. He will pour upon me, and upon my affairs the spirit of grace, in the name of Jesus.
- I know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that I might be filled with all the fullness of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Unto me shall God do exceeding abundantly above all that I ask, seek, desire and think, according to the power that He had made to work in me, in the name of Jesus.
- The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger, but I who seek the Lord God Almighty shall not lack any good thing, in the name of Jesus.