CONFESSION:Isaiah 40:30-31:“Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
Section 2 Day 8 – Thursday, 24th September, 2009
After the 40 prayers of praise and thanksgiving and praise worship, the booklet by Dr. Olukoya directed us to pray these 21 prayer points for DAY 18:
1. Turn again my captivity, O Lord, as the streams of the south, in the name of Jesus.
2. Heal my backsliding, O Lord, and take not Your Holy Spirit from me, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, let me see Your glory in the mirror of Your word and be changed by it, in the name of Jesus.
4. Empower me, O Lord, to daily deny worldly and dishonourable affections and desires, in the name of Jesus.
5. Father, let Your voice be my only law and Your smile, my only reward, in the name of Jesus.
6. Hold me by Thy hand, O Lord, and make my crooked places straight, in the name of Jesus.
7. Let Your name be honoured in my conduct and conversation, in the name of Jesus.
8. My Father, lead me to the rock that is higher than I, in Jesus’ name.
9. In the shadow of Your wings, O Lord, I will make my refuge, in the name of Jesus.
10. O God, arise and sustain me by Your strong arm, in the name of Jesus.
11. My Father, clean my feet, hands, and lips from the stains of the flesh and spirit, in the name of Jesus.
12. O Lord, teach me to live a holy life in the fear of the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
13. My Father, refresh and quicken me by the power of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
14. Empower me to give to the world what You planned when You sent me into the world, in the name of Jesus.
15. My Father, make me humble and unselfish, in Jesus’ name.
16. Give me, O Lord, childlike faith to receive what You offer, in the name of Jesus.
17. Father, give me a pilgrim’s spirit, in the name of Jesus.
18. Enable me, O lord, to be in the world, but not of the world, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every selfish craving within my soul, die, in the name of Jesus.
20. Empower me to always obey Your heavenly calling, in Jesus’ name.
21. Lay Your hand upon me to cover my head from attacks, in Jesus’ name.