Anchor Scripture: Matthew Chapter 20: Verse 6: “And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith to them, ‘Why stand ye here all the day idle?'”
Every year, my family celebrates the eleventh month as the month of mercy and favour, based on the scriptures quoted above. It is like a 100-metre race where the principal subject was helplessly and hopelessly found at the starting block when the race was about to end in some split-seconds.
About this same time last year we traded the mystery of the eleventh hour in my new found career on the web. The explosive results that followed that spiritual adventure cushioned us for the rest of the year, and began a superlative new year with an income of over four hundred thousand Naira (about U$D 4,000.00), in the first month January 2008 alone! That was just the beginning of enlargement of our coast.
In the race of life, 80% of the people found themselves at the last tail. After great hopes and goal-setting resolutions at the beginning of a year, many found that their accomplishments are pitiably little or nothing. Those are the ‘idle-all-day’ people that Jesus came to rescue from stagnation and decadent paralysis. I read with pleasure what we wrote last year on this same subject of God’s divine intervention at the 11th hour on our telenovela blog.
Ther Bible says: ‘Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof’ (Ecclesiastes 7:8). It is the mercy factor in God’s agenda that turns failure into success, and raised up the poor out of the dust, and lifted up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory (1 Samuel 2:8).
I am calling on all who have suffered one form of failure or the other since this year began to join us in turning back to God, to pray and ask for His rescuing mercy to deliver us from circumstances and situations and personalities and principalities which are too strong for us. The call is not for the satiated and contented, it is a call to the hungry and thirsty, who are desirous of the Bread of life and the Living water. (Remember that song? … “Fill my cup Lord, I lift it up, come and quench the thirsting of my soul, Bread of Heaven, fill me till I thirst no more, …”)
If you want to recover and overtake whatever the ‘chief thief’ (satan) and his agents have stolen from you since January, then you must first turn to the God of the eleventh hour. Nothing is too late for Him, He can bring you up from the deepest pit and carry you with electrifying speed to the highest peak, if you can cry for his mercy in forgiveness.
Even if you are a businessman or woman, and you need speed to accomplish impossible targets before the end of the year, this message is for you. If you have been an applicant looking for fruitful employment or engagement, this message and prayers are also for you.
Just go before God and ask Him to forgive you for allowing the devil to steal your precious time and goals in the better part of the year 2008. Ask Him to pardon your carelessness that gave the devil an edge and led to your present unpalatable situation. Ask Him to come and turn your defeat into miraculous victory. Ask Him to restore your lost opportunities and favour you.
If you are not born again, repent of all your known and unknown sins and ask Jesus to save you and deliver you from sin and satan. Renounce the devil and all his works. Ask the Holy Spirit of God to come into your heart, ask Jesus to cleanse you with His blood that was shed at Calvary for the remission of your sins. Declare that you will henceforth serve him as your Lord and Master. Congratulations!!!
- Thou power of delayed blessings, Die, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of ancestral failure, Die, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of ancestral limitation, your time is up, Die, in the name of Jesus.
- Spiritual twin-substitute, assigned to replace me at the edge of my breakthrough, you are a liar, Die, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of the eleventh hour, appear in my situation, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, make me a candidate for Your divine intervention this eleventh month, in the name of Jesus.
- Mercy of God!!! Locate me and help me at the point of hopelessness, in the name of Jesus.
- Divine Favour!!! catapult me from the streets to the palace of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of the dunghill, loose your hold over my life, Blood of Jesus!!! Fight for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of idleness and stagnation, EXPIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that have swallowed my blessings since January, vomit them and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of the tail, tying me down since the year began, hear the word of the Lord, ROAST!!! in the name of Jesus.
- 2008, hear the word of the Lord, vomit my blessings now, in the name of Jesus.
- Power to win the race of 2008, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- My buried blessings at the dying days of 2008, Resurrect by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- WHERE Is the SPRING for this leap Year? APPEAR! And catapult me into dumbfounding breakthroughs! In Jesus Name.
- POWER to LEAP over every trap of the fowler, fall upon me, and carry me to safety throughout the remaining days of this year. In Jesus Name.
- Dry bones of my blessings in the valley of hopelessness, Receive Resurrection power and become a mighty host, In Jesus Name.
- Household wickedness assigned to arrest my 11th-hour miracle, CATCH FIRE!!! In Jesus Name.
- My Glory, what are you doing in the valley shame? Arise and locate me by fire, In Jesus Name.
- Power of last laughter, Contagious laughter of a victor, fall upon me now, In Jesus Name.